Thursday, July 10, 2008

newcastle

hey guys, no pics, the comps lately havent wanted to accept my camera so when i do get to download some there will be a lot im sure. today was not bad it was hot but not so many hills and only 75 miles. although the headwind made it seem longer it wasnt as bad as yesterday. yesterday was 112 miles and i felt every single one. it was hot and very little water and restrooms, but other than that it wasnt that bad. I took my time and james and i made a record!!!! we spent more time on our bikes than any other rider yet this year!!! yaa for us!! oh well, im competing against myself and since i finished, I won!! we are getting into south dakota tomorrow and then will have a rest day after that. thats a beautiful thing to look forward to. well we still gotta ride tomorrow so im gonna play some pool and hit the sack. Love yall, miss everyone and my family and matt!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steph, grandma has asked about you every time i talk to her. she is so proud of you! keep up the good work...that sounds so cheesy sorry. we are proud of you, too!
aunt charity