Tuesday, August 12, 2008
















hey everyone. so it has been a while since i last updated....my apologies to those of you who were using my blog to keep up with my progress. well....the ride is now over and although i am glad to be home and to see all my friends and family again i am very sad about leaving the big ride family as well. i feel kindov strange not waking up and getting right on the bike...in fact my first day home i did get back on the bike. people thought i was crazy but it just seemed like the natural thing to do!! all in all the ride was by far an adventure of a lifetime. some of the places i had seen and been i probly will never get a chance to go back, and the relationships that formed will alwase be special. i want to add some pictures from the last part of the ride that i was not able to access a computer, but that will have to wait for tomorrow since i forgot to grab my camera cord. i want to say to everyone that helped my with this journey and sponsored my and prayed for me....thank you, and to the big ride family.... i miss you!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on finishing the Big Ride! That is so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Steph-- you are a very impressive young woman and inspired me greatly with your riding this summer. Thanks for all the fun on the BIG RIDE. Don't forget we are family now and that you have someone to stay with if you ever find yourself out in the Portland, Oregon area. All the best to you always-- Barb

Unknown said...

Congratulations - you did it!!! I'm so proud of you! It looks like you had a great time and met some wonderful people along the way. You are an inspiration to us all. Now get on your bike and ride to Charlotte.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Steph, I enjoyed very much getting to know you during our ride. You are a wonderful person. I also had to go for a ride my first day home. I think it is an illness!